Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Babies part II

Hi everyone, just wanted to update you on the progress of Kaci and her babies that were born on Aug 4.  The last time I posted, Kaci had hurt herself and we had to seperate the babies from her.  As of today, Kaci is doing very well.  She only shows a little sign of her injury.  She is getting around great, but every now and then she will get off balance.  We are still nursing the babies once a day off of her, but by the end of the week, we are planning on weaning them.  I don't think they will mind too much.  Here is a video taken 3 weeks ago.  You can't see them very well because they are so black.




Also here is a pic of French Fry taken at the same time.

 
As soon as I get a chance, I will add a more recent video of them.  We also purchased a new Doe several weeks ago and bred her to Contraband on 9-5.  I am hoping for brokens out of her.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment